The Heritage Automotive Group is looking for a high energy Lot Coordinator to work with our busy dealership shuffling cars around. This is a fun opportunity for someone who enjoys driving, being active and outside in all seasons! Candidates seeking any variation of part time evening and weekend hours encouraged to apply! Flexibility in scheduling is available, primary hours we're looking to fill include: Monday through Friday, 4pm-8pm and Saturday 9am-5pm.
- Shuttle cars to and from off-site for sales and service staff as needed
- Maintain optimum mix of vehicles off-site and on-site (age, make and model)
- Monitor and organize the general lot; including wholesale, new and used vehicles
- Use problem solving and effective communications skill to ensure lot disparities
- are resolved in a prompt manner
- Check in new vehicle deliveries and inspect for shipping damage
- Apply stock tags and lock boxes to vehicles after check-in
- Stage vehicles for wholesalers, auction and transfer
- Drive all vehicles in a careful and prudent manner
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Experience driving standard transmission preferred.
- Bending, kneeling, stretching and standing over, under and next to all vehicles is required.
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with customers and employees.
- Organizational and multitasking skills needed; must be a team player.
- Medical along with dental/life/disability insurance*
- 401(k) with 6% company match*
- Flex spending (cafeteria) plan*
- Annual Incentive* and opportunity for advancement
- Immediate accrual of paid vacation*
- Wellness offerings; discounted Edge membership*
- Substantial employee product & service discounts
- Free unlimited coffee & monthly pizza days!
Take the first step towards joining the H-team's fun and positive work environment where we foster attitudes of respect and support our employees with the best information, training and technology!
(*Benefits available to employees working 17.5 hrs/week or more)
Key Words: Ford, Toyota, cars, automotive jobs, valet, parts, vehicles, repair