The Heritage Automotive Group’s busy Autoshine Department has an immediate opening for a Reconditioner to clean and refurbish new and used vehicles. The ideal candidate will have a clean and valid license, prior recon experience, be self-motivated and take pride in a job well done.
- Buff and wax exteriors; wash undercarriage.
- Wash and vacuum cars, shampoo if required.
- Undercoat and rust proof new & used vehicles.
- Detail, clean and dress vinyl; degrease engine.
- Remove stickers from windows, and clean windows.
- Remove plastic coverings and transit coating from new cars.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stretch and stand over, under next to and in all vehicles.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and work cooperatively with all other staff.
Though we are seeking 1-3 years experience, training will be provided for the right candidate!
We offer a benefits package second to none in our industry:
- Medical along with dental/life/disability insurance;
- Flex spending accounts;
- 401(k) with company match;
- Immediate accrual of paid time off;
- Wellness offerings; corporate gym membership;
- Substantial vehicle/service discounts;
- Annual incentives and opportunity for advancement;
- Free unlimited coffee & monthly pizza days;
- Community involvement, company events & more!
Join the H-teams positive work environment where we foster attitudes of respect and support our employees with the best information, training and technology.
Key Words: Ford, Toyota, cars, automotive jobs, valet, parts, vehicles, repair