The Heritage Automotive Group is seeking a personable, dependable, customer oriented Delivery Driver, for our Ford Parts Department, to deliver parts to various wholesale customers. At Heritage, we are committed to the professional growth and success of our employees. Discover the road to building a long and rewarding career in the automotive industry with the H-team! This is a full time, 40 hour/week position; route start time is 7:30 am.
- Locate parts in warehouse and load truck with inventory to be delivered.
- Drive truck to various wholesale outlets, determining most efficient route.
- Unload parts at destination; safely deliver parts to customers as needed.
- Complete all required paperwork on deliveries.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicle to ensure safe operating condition.
- Maintain all required logs on vehicle use.
- Perform related truck driving or warehouse tasks as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent, plus one year of relevant work experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired. This is an entry level position; driving and parts experience are preferred, but not required.
- Valid Driver's License with an excellent driving record.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Relevant experience in driving a truck or van preferred.
- Ability to do heavy lifting; must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Must read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals; use of basic math accurately.
- Automotive parts experience a plus.
- Medical along with dental/life/disability insurance;
- Flex spending accounts;
- 401(k) with company match;
- Immediate accrual of paid time off;
- Wellness offerings; corporate gym membership;
- Substantial vehicle/service discounts;
- Annual incentives and opportunity for advancement;
- Free unlimited coffee & monthly pizza days;
- Community involvement, company events & more!
Join the H-teams positive work environment where we foster attitudes of respect and support our employees with the best information, training and technology.
Key words: cars, automotive jobs, valet, parts, vehicles, repair