Heritage Automotive Group is seeking a creative, detail oriented, self-motivated individual to join our expanding marketing department in the role of Graphic Designer. From conceptualization to execution, the Graphic Designer will provide creative solutions which consistently and clearly communicate the goals of the organization and its different business centers. Hours are 8 am-5 pm with some flexibility.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to internal clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, executives etc.
- Page design, website edits and recommendations for growth of site.
- Keep informed on new tools or technologies, which may be helpful in department.
- Attend evening or weekend events on occasion, to support marketing team.
- Complete all tasks within expected deadlines.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
The graphic designer will be well-versed in designing for all mediums including both print and digital media channels, which could translate to website, email, social media, retail initiatives, events, internal marketing as well as others.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of graphic design and creative process.
- Knowledge of the operations and best practices in digital marketing.
- Strong Communication and effective prioritization skills.
- Content copy-writing skills as well as video experience is a plus.
- Experience interfacing with print houses and other various external vendors.
- Fluency in the entire Adobe Creative Suite, Windows and Google platforms is required.
- Familiarity with various CMS tools, HTML/CSS; ability to comfortably work in a back end platform.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Working knowledge of automotive industry, other automotive organizations a plus.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, both independently and as part of a collaborative team is key.
The successful candidate should offer a wide range of design skill and experience, with a strong background in design principles, photography, branding and solving design challenges with creativity and technical skill. This position requires being able to think creatively about how to best support the function of the business group as well as to execute on that vision in a timely manner/on deadline. The graphic designer will have 3-4 years of experience in print and web design working within an in-house creative department or other creative team environment.
We offer a benefits package second to none in our industry:
- Medical along with dental/life/disability insurance;
- Flex spending accounts;
- 401(k) with company match;
- Immediate accrual of paid time off;
- Wellness offerings, corporate gym membership;
- Substantial vehicle/service discounts;
- Annual incentives and opportunity for advancement;
- Free unlimited coffee & monthly pizza days;
- Community involvement, company events & more!
Join the H-teams positive work environment where we foster attitudes of respect and support our employees with the best information, training and technology. To apply, submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio.